Thursday, April 24, 2008

Flowers and Projects

















These are the flowers I received on Administrative Assistant Day. I was so thrilled to get them. This is the first year I ever celebrated it. I really didn't expect to get anything. They even gave us a continental breakfast and a candy apple. Then it was back to work as usual.

Everyone is coming to my desk to see these flowers and giving advice on how to take care of them. I just hope no one tries to steal them. They may get kidnapped any day now.
















This is the front of my babydoll from "Crochet Me". I think it is really turning out well. I want to finish it in another week or so so I can move on to the Geometry Dress in new issue of "Interweave Crochet".




















This is the back.



I hope everyone is enjoying some good weather. Its perfect here in the "D". Unfortunately, I hear that the temp will go done to the 60's, but it beats 40 as a high.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's an uber cute dress!

Arlene,
Gig Harbor flowers

MidknightStarr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MidknightStarr said...

Hi, this is midknight_starr from Livejournal. You had commented on my Adipose. I thought that I'd come here and leave you a quick comment :)

I see that you're in Detroit, I'm in Dearborn Heights!

If you want, you can email me and we can talk about the pattern :)

ETA: I realized that I didn't leave my email lol

midknight.starr@yahoo.com