Monday, September 15, 2008

Tilted


I am so happy to be making this. I'm on the left front panel and can't wait to do the skirt and collar. As I was working on the right panel I thought it was a mistake in the pattern, but after looking at how the collar was made I figured that there wasn't a mistake. This is very easy and I haven't made a mistake yet. (Happy dance!!!!!!)
Justine was put on the back burner, but I will be pulling her back out to finish for my b-day which is in 2wks. Hopefully, it will be nice enough to wear. If not I can wear my duster even though the dress/skirt is a light gray and the duster is a medium blue. LOL!!!!!
I'm debating on the Hemlock Ring Blanket. It scares me a bit when you get to his increases. I probably will still try it though. I may try to start that in November.

No comments: