Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Baby Blanket

I'm currently working on a baby afghan for my best-friend's new niece. She is a premie and now I have to get the afghan finished by June 27th because thats when they are having the shower for her. I decided to do a star afghan I found on Ravelry. So far, so good....except I am a little stuck at Row 3. I'll figure it out and get this thing done by the due date.

My reception dress is still coming along. Slow, but surely. I am having a little fun making it though. I did decide not to take it to my Friday Night Knit group too often because I can't concentrate on it much. So, maybe I'll take Mr.'s Blanket there and try and finish it. (Yeah I haven't finished it yet, but I will.)

I'm back in school for the Summer Semester and taking my Field Placement II class and Group and Social Techniques II. I finished the Spring courses over a week ago and got 2 A's in Group and Social Skills II and Psychopathology. I am soooooo happy about my A's. I really thought I was gonna get a B or C. So, I am well on my way to completing my plan of actually finishing something and getting some form of a degree. Even if it is just an Associates degree.....at least I will have one. Then I'll focus on my next plan......my BSW.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Congrats on your grades and looking forward to the baby blanket.

kemisicrafts said...

Thanks Sheila.