Monday, October 6, 2008

How Cute


When I saw this on my igoogle page this morning I just had to share this with you all. its just the cutest thing. I just wish my adult cat would wear his sweater that I painstakinly made him. He wiggles his way out of it every chance he gets.
In knitting news, I finally picked up a project I started on as a beginner knitter (2005). Its from Knit 1 magazine the men's issue. Its called, "Muff with Straps" and its made out of 2 balls of Lion Brand Glitterspun and 3 balls of Lion Brand Festive Fur. I love Glitterspun its so cute and nice to work with. I wish I could say the same for the Festive Fur. Its cute too, but not a joy to work with. I'll think twice before making another muff any time soon. I really promise to have pics up soon when my computer stops acting up.

No comments: