Wednesday, November 5, 2008

FO's and Projects Underway

Here is my very first granny square ever. Its for the "Blushing Grannies" afghan. I'm doing it in fall colors and calling it "Autumn Grannies" These things are super easy. I have 5 done now and am enjoying making them. I really wanted something that reminded me of all the colors of fall seeing that its my fav season and I'm a fall baby. I can't wait to finish this,
Here is the MC hat from "Get Your Crochet On: Hip Hats and Cool Caps". I made this for my mom because she wanted a new b-ball hat for the winter and the "Soldier" is like for spring/summer because of the openness of the top. This was real easy to make and only took me a day. Inserting the round elastic cord was a different technique for me. It really made the hat have that extra stretch. I hope she likes it.
This is the back of the Uncle Argyle Scarf from "Son of Stitch and Bitch" I'm making this for my sister. This thing is so slow. Double Knitting and following a chart makes for slow knitting. I'm hoping to have this done for her x-mas present.
This is the front.
Here is my muff that I put on hold since 2005. I'm glad I finished it. Now I'm ready for winter at Greenfield Village. Yeah!!!!!!!

No comments: