Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lace

I figured I would try some more lace knitting. I chose the "Swallowtail" shawl below and boy is it giving me the flukes. I'm using JoJoland Melody and size 4 needles. I've frogged over 5x's now and may have to frog again. I will get this......I will. Hopefully, by the end I will still have my wits. Its just such a beautiful shawl. I have to have it. I'm obsessed with shawls at the moment.

I also will be casting on for this pretty soon. Its "Gale" and I will be using the remaining of my JoJoland Melody stash to complete this project. I saw this on my friend's project page on Ravelry and figured I could do it too.
So, I will be in lace land for a while.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Hello Kemisi and Thanks for linking to my blog. The lace shawl is absolutely beautiful and look forward to your FO. I'm constantly saying that I would like to do a lace shawl, but often detoured by other crafting...lol

kemisicrafts said...

I so love you blog Sheila. Thanks to you I'm seriously considering taking a sewing class at the Community College or somewhere. I seem to have at least 5 projects going and casting on for 5 more.