Sunday, March 1, 2009

My New Toy

I have no idea why I wanted one, but I have it now. I saw a mini-netbook on a blog I frequent, "knitology". She had the Eee Pc in white. I started obsessing over it.....then thought I better not try and get it. After months of drooling over the Eee Pc and finding out Target had it, I made my decision to have one. Then I ended up at Costco and saw the Acer Aspire One. It was the same as the Eee Pc, but with a shiny finish. Plus, it looks more like a computer than the Eee Pc does.So, I went to Amazon and purchased it along with a router. I'm pretty happy with it and look forward to many days of playing with it. Of course I ended up getting it in Sapphire Blue and I got the 10 inch screen not 8.9. I so love it. Yay!

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Congrats on your new toy. I purchased the Acer for my daughter this past xmas and actually used it a few times and love it.

kemisicrafts said...

Thanks. I'm glad I got it.

Carla said...

hey - I'm glad you like your "new toy". I have the Acer too, but the smaller one in pink. A couple of months after I bought it, I was regretting the pink, but I found a guy on Ebay who sells all kinds of skins for laptops, cell phones, etc and bought one. It totally changes my Acer's personality. Enjoy it!!

kemisicrafts said...

kittykattlvr:

I'm trying to enjoy the bloody thing, but the router I bought along with it messed up something and my fiance` is trying to fix it. I hope it gets fixed soon.