Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Back to Reading

About a week ago Mr. Patterson made the first 26 chapter of "The 9th Judgment" available to download on his website. This was a first I have ever heard of an author doing this. I immediately downloaded it and finally got a chance to read them Monday. After finishing the first 26 chapters I got my fix and decided to pre-order the book. The book finally came yesterday on its release date and I finished it late last night. I only put it down once. I really missed Lindsay, Yuki, Cindy, and Claire. I enjoyed the tv series before it was canceled after 1 season.

This book did not disappoint. It was definitely a page turner. Also a roller coaster ride of emotion. So if you are into the "Woman's Murder Club" or just into James Patterson....go get this book.



No comments: